The wide Aalco stock range is of great interest to customers throughout the world seeking ready availability of semi-finished metal alloys.
Because export customers have specialist requirements in areas such as packaging and documentation, all exports from Aalco are handled by a dedicated team located at our Southampton service centre, which:
- Stocks the full standard Aalco range of aluminium, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze and nickel alloys
- Provides extensive on-site processing and cutting facilities
- Stocks a number of specialist ranges and products for the Road Transport & Bodybuilding sector
- Sources other materials to customer requirements such as titanium, alloy steels, duplex & super-duplex stainless steel, etc.
- Provides the specialist knowledge and procedures required to service this sector together with the appropriate quality approvals
- Arranges special testing, inspection, documentation and releases as required
- Is ideally located to provide international deliveries to customers world-wide. Southampton is one of the UK's premier ports, with efficient and economic shipping routes for destinations across Europe and throughout the world. Equally, air-freight can be readily arranged for more urgent cargos.
You can obtain the Aalco Brochure and Stocklist from the Literature Downloads page.