Welcome to Aalco
As one of the largest independent metal stockholders in the UK, we have a lot to offer our customers:
- an extensive inventory of Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass and Bronze in all semi-finished forms
- a wide range of grades / alloys in all shapes and sizes
- a comprehensive processing service which includes polishing, coating, blanking and 'cut to length'
- a knowledgeable and dedicated workforce
- nationwide coverage provided by our 18 service centres
- reliable on-time delivery of orders
Our customers come in all shapes and sizes – They range from large international companies engaged in multi-million pound contracts to small local businesses who only occasionally require an item from our range as well as individuals looking to complete their own project.
Whether you want – basic information, advice on product selection or more technical details – our staff can help you. Whatever your requirements, your local Aalco Service Centre will work with you to tailor our service to meet your needs, no matter how big or small.
For further information, to get a quotation or to place an order, please contact your local Aalco Service Centre.
Upcoming Aalco Exhibitions
Tube Dusseldorf: 7 - 11 April 2014 (Stand 3E49).
Seawork: 10 - 12 May 2014 (Stand A127).
Free Online Guide to Stainless Steel Grades
Aalco has recently made available an easy to follow guide to the Classifications and Grades of Stainless Steel, which can be viewed on Aalco's YouTube Channel.
Also available are two further guides: One on the 1000 to 8000 series Aluminium Alloys and one on Copper, Brass and Bronze Alloys.
New Cant Rail Systems Brochure
Full details of Aalco Cant Rails and associated products for use with GRP Boards can be found on the Product Literature page.
View all latest news...